1. The position of business supervisor, independently responsible for the work team, providing guidance or support to subordinate members and supervising their daily activities;
2. Perform and coordinate financial auditing, auditing, and accounting work;
3. Supervise the implementation and maintenance of the company's financial management procedures and policies, and participate in the formulation of annual and quarterly financial plans;
4. Provide various financial reports and necessary financial analysis to the company management;
5. Organize the company's cost management work, carry out cost forecasting, control, accounting, analysis and assessment to ensure the completion of the company's profit targets.
1. Full-time bachelor degree or above in finance, accounting, finance investment, management and other majors, With CPA qualification preferred;
2. At least 3 years of financial management work experience in the chip industry;
3. Familiar with national financial policies, corporate financial systems and procedures, computerized accounting, and proficient in relevant fiscal and tax laws and regulations;
4. Strong cost management, risk control and financial analysis capabilities;
5. Good organization, coordination, communication skills and teamwork spirit, able to withstand greater work pressure.
1. Participate in chip definition, determine the overall architecture of analog circuits, and independently complete circuit modeling, design, simulation, and verification;
2. Compile technical documents of analog circuits;
3. Plan the layout, guide and assist layout engineers to complete the layout design to ensure that the layout meets the requirements of circuit design;
4. Work with test engineers to formulate test specifications and complete the test of chip analog circuits;
5. Assist application engineers and field application engineers to solve problems in the mass production of chips.
1. >5-year relevent experience;
2. Expert in high-speed analog and mixed-signal circuit design.
Responsible for the layout design of analog integrated circuits and the final tapeout of the chip.
1. Bachelor degree + more than 1 year of work experience;
2. A solid circuit foundation;
3. Comprehensively master various parasitic effects and optimization methods of high-speed simulation layout;
4. Master the whole process of tape-out;
5. Rich experience in tape-out;
6. Have excellent team spirit and professionalism;
7. Able to communicate well with the design team.
1. Design and RTL coding of high-speed digital circuits;
2. Participates in all stages of chip design, including system analysis, timing analysis, formal verification, DFT, FPGA testing and chip testing;
3. Work with analog engineers, system engineers and marketing to help ensure the design meets all customer and performance requirements;
4. Work with Validation, Test and Product Engineers to support the validation and qualification of the end product.
1. M.S.degree in Electronic engineering, microelectronics, computer, communication and other related majors;
2. Proficient in Verilog HDL, with a solid basic knowledge of digital circuits, familiar with digital verification methodology, familiar with systemverilog, familiar with chip development process, familiar with commonly used EDA tools such as simulation synthesis;
3. Familiar with C/C++ language, Perl/shell scripting language;
4. English CET—Level 4 or above, able to read English development materials proficiently;
5. Good document writing ability and habits, and be able to write standard outlines and detailed design documents;
6. Good communication and coordination skills, good sense of teamwork, strong sense of responsibility and enterprising spirit;
7. One or more of the following experiences is preferred:
a) Design experience in digital signal processing, digital communication, audio processing, or peripherals (USB, MIPI, etc.);
b) Experience in low-power design.
1. Cooperate with the sales department to promote products, and provide customers with technical support for product evaluation boards, hardware circuit design, and software debugging;
2. New product testing and debugging work;
3. Assist in preparing materials required for product promotion.
1. Major in electronics, communication, physics, software, bachelor degree or above, willing to work in technical support;
2. Relevant experience in optical communications semiconductor, and integrated circuit industries is preferred;
3. More than two years of optical module R&D work experience SFP, QSFP, etc., FAE work experience, testing work experience is preferred;
4. Strong communication skills and plan presentation skills to communicate with customers, able to adapt to business trips;
5. Good at learning, good at problem analysis, teamwork spirit, willing to develop with the company for a long time.